Formosa Financial token (FMF) is an ERC-20 based utility token. It provides clients and developers to access the Formosa Financial treasury management application through a tiered staking mechanism, the more FMF that clients stake, the more access to API endpoint to service delivery.
• Secure custody & Asset storage- Hypersecure integrated vault with multisignature architecture to seamlessly manage asset positions. Have peace of mind knowing your digital asset holdings are protected by best-in-class hot & cold wallet management procedures.
• Deep liquidity & Trade execution- Ensure excellent price execution through our liquidity sourcing platform. Order sharing to multiple exchanges to access the best rates. Liquidity seeking algorithm through exchange API integrations and OTC trading pools.
• Risk hedging & Diversification- Customized hedging solution to mitigate liquidity, market and operational risks. Reduce your exposure to market volatility through bespoke risk management services.
FMF tokens serve two main functions on the Formosa Platform:
• Proof-of-Membership: In order for customers to receive our services they must stake a minimum amount of tokens.
• Platform fees: As customers use the platform they may get charged fees for various services. All those fees will be collected in FMF from their Proof-of-Membership stake.
In general FMF is the gas that enables customers to use the services and they must fill up their gas tank to full to on-board as a new customer.