RED-P is a software platform for global decentralized energy supply. Consumers and producers register to use the RED-P to gain access to
1) global energy supply;
2) intelligent wifi meters;
3) watt prediction software;
4) peer-to-peer (P2P) energy exchange;
5) potential to earn green certificates.
Innovative features of RED-P include:
- Any registered user can buy or sell from any other registered user
- Some consumers are also generators (e.g. wind/solar) as large power stations (gas, coal, nuclear) are being replaced with thousands of consumer-generators (prosumers).
- P2P: All parties in our ecosystem are able to trade directly with each other.
- Consumers will be awarded with RED-standard green certificates for using renewable energy.
With the new platform, we anticipate energy companies to adapt to the new economy. Energy companies will start to take payment of energy bills in tokens as there will be a market for those tokens.
Finally, RED-P will increase competition in the electricity market. For instance, with our model, consumers will be able to "auto-switch" their energy supplier every 30 days. The system will tender consumer contracts every 30 days seamlessly, ensuring a more competitive marketplace and truly market-reflective prices.
The RED MegaWatt (MWAT) Tokens are ERC20 utility tokens that give access to the RED Platform Software and to the RED Franchise. The RED Platform is a blockchain based decentralized energy trading platform that makes it possible for energy consumers, prosumers, and producers to send and receive energy, worldwide. The tokenized energy traded on the RED Platform can be physically delivered at local rates in countries with deregulated energy markets where Restart Energy will be present directly or through its franchises. The RED Franchise is the first power retail franchise that makes it simple and easy to start and operate your own power utility company.
MWAT is the first token backed by real opportunity. Each MWAT allows users to buy or sell up to 1,000 KW Tokens per month, on the RED Platform Software.KW tokens (KWT) are tradable exclusively on the platform and can hold a virtual energy charge.