SilentNotary is a multiplatform decentralized service for confirmation of event existence, recorded in digital format. Communications in messenger, an image, a video file, and an e-mail can be an event. SilentNotary converts an event into a legally significant evidence, excluding the possibility of falsification.
To achieve the goal of a global solution, various user interfaces have been developed, which are as follows:
1. Chatbots for Facebook messenger and Telegram bots are developed to record information, available in production and beta-versions. Chatbots are installed on almost all smartphones. They are convenient and common for users. They allow us to record video, send files, and communicate with many users in real time.
2. Web interface (developedand available in beta-version).
3. Mobile applications for Android and iOS Apps have been developed and available now in AppStore and Playmarket.
4. Mail-bot has been developed and is available in production version. It is used to certify e-mails and records written communication with any number of counter agents.
5. API for IoT solutions, integration with applications and corporate systems.