LBA Price Live Data
The Cred price today is $0.004122 USD with a 24 hour trading volume of $928.62K USD. Cred (LBA) is down -18.75% in the last 24 hours.
Libra Credit is a decentralized lending ecosystem that facilitates open access to credit anywhere and anytime based on the Ethereum blockchain.
The Libra Credit is launched in July 2018 with crypto-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat lending underpinned by its industry-leading credit management capability and 4 distinctive partnership networks forming a world-class lending ecosystem, encompassing:
- In-house Proprietary AI-based Credit Model(s);
- Customer Acquisition & E-Wallet Partnership to drive adoption;
- Lenders & Stablecoin Partnership to drive liquidity;
- Extensive Exchange Partnership Network to minimize default;
- Identity Verification Partnership Network to expedite KYC & verification process.
Libra Credit is a global initiative with a mission to provide financial inclusion and lower the cost of financial services. The team has a track record in digital credit services across Asia. Powered by its proprietary big data, AI-based credit assessment technology and existing global partnership networks, Libra Credit has the expertise and capabilities to realize its mission.